Loading, Please Wait...
VERO BEACH, FL --(Marketwired - January 26, 2016) - Get Real Nutrition products are now in stores, but many customers do not understand how to choose the supplements they need or where these supplements fit into their daily lives. Gail Bowman, owner of Healthy Vitamins, answers these questions.
"We are getting a lot of questions about Jordan Rubin's new product line, Get Real Nutrition," said Gail Bowman, owner of Healthy Vitamins, "Many people are not understanding what the supplements are and how they fit into their daily supplement routine. I have researched the top questions for my customers."
According to Jordan Rubin, owner and innovator of the Get Real Products, "Our mission is to restore real food nutrition to your body and vitality to our planet leading the revolution of regeneration. Our products are organic, non-GMO, gluten and allergen free."
Mr. Rubin said, "At Get Real Nutrition, we are committed to providing effective solutions for our body's most important health needs. Here is the right way to get started with my Ultimate Health Program. The unique botanical blend that is added to each product (Brain health, Cleansing, Immunity or Fitness) focuses on the specific needs of each customer:
1. "Start with Real Probiotics because the gut is the gateway to the health of the body. Supporting digestion and the utilization of key nutrients for the proper removal of waste is the first step in regeneration.
2. "Establish a firm foundation with a Multi Metabolite. Metabolites are key compounds created by plants and microorganisms to support their health and survival. Each Multi Metabolite formula provides the powerful combination of up to 45 fermented botanicals.
3. "Go to the next level with a Fermented Superjuice. More and more conscious consumers are including fermented foods and beverages, like kimchi or kombucha, into their daily diet. It has never been easier to unleash the power of nature with the sprouted and fermented ingredients in Fermented SuperJuice formulas.
4. "Round out your health program with Real Omega. These plant based formulas derive their Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids exclusively from sprouted, fermented, organic, whole seeds and are infused with a wide variety of botanicals."
There are four categories of supplements:
1. Real Probiotics are combinations of real foods, super juices and traditional botanicals transformed by Get Real Nutrition's fermentation process. They are made by starting with real foods, vera juice and botanicals, then these ingredients are soaked and sprouted for 18 to 48 hours. Bacillus Subtilis culture (Soy free Natto) is added and the product is then fermented, dried and encapsulated. The probiotic is not separated from its food source. Jordan says, "If you separate the probiotic from the food source, you will get more probiotics, but you will lose all the nutrition and beneficial compounds."
2. Multi Metabolites are combinations of real foods, seeds, hemp, and traditional botanicals transformed by Get Real Nutrition's fermentation process. It is made by starting with real foods, vera juice and botanicals, these ingredients are then soaked and sprouted for 24 to 48 hours. Then, a mycelial (mushroom) culture is added. The product is fermented, then dried and encapsulated. Jordan says, "We never isolate our Real Food nutrients from their food source."
Why are there no DVs (Recommended Daily Value) in this multi? Jordan says, "This product is pure. It is organic, non-GMO, gluten free, allergen free and it provides nutrition that cannot be found in even the healthiest diet. It provides hundreds of fermentation metabolites that can not be found in isolated vitamins because it is food. What we lose through the isolation process are the very components that we need to get these nutrients that are hard to get in your regular diet."
3. Fermented SuperJuices are synergistic combinations of veggie and fruit juices and traditional botanicals that have been transformed by fermentation. It is made by starting with organic purple maize plus 33 organic juices. Then, these ingredients are soaked and sprouted for 24 to 48 hours. Then a mycelial (mushroom) culture is added and then the product is fermented, then dried and encapsulated. Jordan says, "This super juice product is for the consumer who cares the most about their health."
4. Real Omegas are combinations of real, and traditional botanicals transformed by Get Real Nutrition's fermentation process. Made by starting with real foods, vera juice and botanicals, then these ingredients are soaked and sprouted for 24 to 48 hours. Then a mycelial (mushroom) culture is added and then the product is fermented, then dried and encapsulated. Real Food nutrients are never isolated from their food source, and it is pure.
How do Real Omegas compare to Krill Oil? Krill Oil has less Omega 3 than Real Omega, and nothing is as whole or complete, with all its cofactors, as Real Omega.
You can contact Gail Bowman, the owner of Healthy Vitamins, an online whole food supplement store, to get help finding the Get Real Nutrition products that are best for you. Customers can reach her at 888-244-8948 or 772-228-9995 Monday through Friday.
Owner, Healthy Vitamins
888-244-8948 or 772-228-9995